Friday, September 14, 2012

Third TIme's a Charm

For the past few months, I have often thought to myself, "Self, why don't you take your ramblings and musings and make them into coherent, insightful, and witty blog posts?"  After congratulating myself on this wonderful suggestion, I then spend a long time thinking about a blog title and then come to one that I only partially support, and I eventually end up tabling the project for a bit.  However, never fret--I have decided once more to attempt a blog, and as it's the third time, it is scientifically proven to be successful. I have now settled on "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, and Trees" as a new blog title, one of which I am extra fond because it is an acronym.  (Amusingly, I did not realize this at first.  Someone else pointed it out to me, and then I patted myself on the back because of my subconscious cleverness.)


Here's to September 14th, the 260th anniversary of the British adoption of the Gregorian calendar.  If not for this decision, it probably wouldn't even be September 14th today.

No comments:

Post a Comment